2 pm – 2.45 pm
This session is designed for prospective students who are interested in finding out more about the School’s MFA Professional Voice Studies course.
Carol Fairlamb, the School’s Head of Voice and course leader for the MFA will introduce the course and tell you more about training at a conservatoire. You’ll also have the opportunity to hear from current students who can tell you more about the student experience at BOVTS.
This session is being held over Zoom. To book your place, please contact
The aim of the course is to produce self-reflective, entrepreneurial voice practitioners who will work within traditional fields or go on to develop the practice into new areas. Graduates of the course find employment in a range of areas:
• voice and/or dialect coaches for theatre, TV, film or radio
• voice directors for theatre productions
• voice teachers within conservatoires or university acting departments
• voice and presentation skills coaches for business or other non-performer
• voice artists within the fields of performance or contemporary art.